Cal Poly congratulates the Class of 2018 for their successful completion of the classroom portion of the MPS program. MPS students participated in a recognition ceremony on June 14, before departing for their summer internships with companies around the country.
After completing their internships and passing their comprehensive exams in early September, students will graduate with their Master of Professional Studies in Dairy Products Technology.
2018 internships include:
- Ana Garcia – Safeway-Albertsons, Commerce, California
- Ashley Wybenga – Land O Lakes, Tulare, California
- Marissa Abbott – Continental Dairy, Cooperville, Michigan
- Allison Sherman – Land O Lakes, Tulare, California
- Stephanie Van de Pol – Dairy Farmers of America, Turlock, California
- Rebekah Elmuza – Lactalis North America, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Vishwajeet Dahiya – Rumiano Cheese, Crescent City, California
- Andrew Volleman – Dairy Farmers of America, Portales, New Mexico