Even though it’s 80 degrees here in San Luis Obispo, fall is definitely in the air. When the calendar flips to September, I pack my suitcase and get ready to hit the road. Another MPS Recruiting Season is upon us, which means I’ll be visiting campuses throughout California and across the country.
I will visit as many as 40 campuses this year and will participate in graduate school fairs, information sessions and classroom presentations. I hope you can join me for a slice of pizza and a discussion about Cal Poly’s MPS in Dairy Products Technology program. We’re looking for 24 students for the 2017-2018 class, and we’d love to see your application.
My September schedule is below. If you would like to arrange a one-on-one meeting while I’m in your area, drop me a line, and we’ll set something up!
September Recruiting Schedule
- September 13 – Sacramento State University Information Session
- September 14 – Chico State University Graduate School Fair
- September 15 – Humboldt State University Graduate School Fair
- September 16 – Sonoma State University Information Session
- September 19 – Utah State University Graduate School Fair
- September 20 – Cal State Fullerton Graduate School Fair
- September 21 – Cal State Dominguez Hills Graduate School Fair
- September 22 – Brigham Young University Graduate School Fair
- September 27 – Michigan State University Science, Agriculture, Food, Environment, Health & Packaging Exchange
- September 28 – UC Merced Graduate School Fair
- September 29 – UC Berkeley Graduate School Fair
- September 30 – UC Davis Information Sessions
Ready to apply?
We begin accepting applications on October 1. Our program employs a rolling admissions process, which means we can get you a decision within about 30 days of completing your application. For more about the application process, visit http://mpsdairy.calpoly.edu/application-process.
Questions about the program or the application process should be directed to:
Tom Johnson. Program Manager
MPS in Dairy Products Technology
(970) 215-3459 cell